The Tri-State Bookstore Association is a professional, non-profit association serving the college bookstore industry. Membership in the The Tri-State Bookstore Association is open to any individual employed or serving the college bookstore industry in Minnesota, North Dakota or South Dakota.
The Tri-State Bookstore Association includes college bookstore professionals and the vendors servicing college bookstore operations with information, services or products.
The Tri-State Bookstore Association serves its membership in a variety or ways including:
- Professional networking opportunities
- Education and professional development
- An annual conference
- An annual trade show featuring products and services from our vendor partners
- Quarterly association newsletter
- Access to educational grants
- Access to other stores and vendor partners
- Information on the emerging trends affecting our industry
- Social and recreational opportunities
- Opportunities to share and present information to association members
- Opportunity to participate in association discussions via the Tri-State Google Group
Membership dues for Tri-State Bookstore Association stores and vendors are $75 each year.
To learn more about the benefits of joining the Tri-State Bookstore Association, please contact our president Kim Anvinson